Local Area Overview
This unusual and memorable hotel is known as the “magnificent white palace on Via Veneto”, is one of the world’s great classic hotels. It is so close to Piazza di Spagna and the Villa Borghese gardens, Excelsior, Rome, is found in one on the most well-known street of the capital, the famous Via Veneto. This location is one of the famous meeting places of Europe. The Excelsior is a dynamic link between a celebrated past and a dynamic present. This hotel looks onto the famous street known as the “Dolce Vita” and, thanks to the charming style of Fellini, it will be with us forever.
General Directions to the Hotel
From L'Aquila/Bari (East)
* Take the Tangenziale Est Exit.
* Take Via Tiburtina.
* Follow the directions to Termini Railway Station.
From Leonardo da Vinci/Fiumicino International Airport
* Take Cristoforo Colombo Highway.
* Follow directions to city center/San Giovanni.
* Follow directions to the Termini Railway Station.
From Naples (South)
* From Highway A1, take the Grande Raccordo Anulare (Tuscolana Exit).
* Take Via Tiburtina to the Termini Railway Station and continue to Via Veneto.
From Florence (North)
* From Highway A1, take the the Grande Raccordo Anulare "Salaria" Exit.
* Follow the directions to the city center/Porta Pinciana to the Via Veneto where Excelsior, Rome is located.
Give us your Feedback